Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Barack's Blog

On Barack Obama's website, http://www.barackobama.com/, it is more of a community blog than one that he authors. I find this interesting, because it allows people within his team to upload images and stories of events from that specific time period. I find it impressive how often the site is updated and new entries are posted. There are usually 4-5 comments per post as well. This proves that there is a following of the blog and people are reading the entries.

My personal opinion did not change after reading these blog entries. I was impressed by his podcasts that are avalible. This proves that he's reaching out to people in a very non-invasive, and innovative way. I think the blog is being used to its potential with all of the stories and pictures of his campaign. The audience of this blog is appropriate- info seeking democrats that may be interested in up the minute happenings of the campaign.

If I had to guess, I would say that Barack Obama's team is using the ablity to blog to get feedback from comments left on the site. Also, the blog serves as an informatant for the campaign and its sucesses.

No comments: